This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello friends, this is Sandro Regis and thanks fo read my question. So I did a new module that inherits PAYMENT.LINE create some new methods, override some fields in the wizard view, but... the buttons [Save and New] / [Save and Close] / [Cancel] are not being shown. Ah.. this is Openerp 6.1 version in use.

Below my xml view file:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<openerp>
<data>
    <record model="ir.ui.view" id="view_wizard_payment_order_form">
        <field name="name">wizard.payment.order.form</field>
        <field name="model">payment.line</field>
        <field name="type">form</field>
        <field name="inherit_id" ref="account_payment.view_payment_line_form" />
        <field name="arch" type="xml">
            <data>
                <xpath expr="//field[@name='communication']" position="replace">
                    <field name="communication" string="Faturas" select="0"/>
                </xpath>
                <xpath expr="//field[@name='communication2']" position="replace">
                    <field name="communication2" string="Sale Orders" select="0" help="Sale orders numbers"/>
                </xpath>

<xpath expr="//field[@name='amount_currency']" position="replace">
                    <field name="amount_currency" select="0"/>
                </xpath>
                <xpath expr="//field[@name='order_id']" position="replace">
                    <field name="order_id" select="0" on_change="onchange_order_id(context)"/>
                </xpath>
                <xpath expr="//field[@name='partner_id']" position="replace">
                    <field name="employee_id" select="1"/>
                </xpath>
            </data>
        </field>
    </record>
</data>
</openerp>

Please could some friend give some hint on how to make the buttons appears like in the original inherit view

Thank you so much!

Discard
Best Answer

You can add new button by add field something like this

<button name="save" string="Save" />

and new method "save" in the model. I think you can do this in your new model without modifying account_payment module.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi Ben Bernard, thanks for your hint, but it doesn't works.

Regards,

Discard
Author

Yes Bernard, you are right, the problem was at my xml format, now its solved exactly as your hint. Thank you so much!

Author

I think you can create new view which consist a button (inherit from account_payment.view_payment_line_form). Then you inherit the wizard from this view. As far as I know standard button in form view is not part of view definition. Or you can change action_next button to save, something like <xpath expr="//button[@name='action_next']" position="attributes"> Save Then override the execute method [1]. [1] https://doc.odoo.com/6.1/developer/04_wizard/#more-extensive-view-customization