Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
1. Is there a way to decide that the POS will work online only, and not offline? And if so, how?
2. If there IS an Online-Only POS, does that mean that the POS will work without downloading?
(Or does it only mean that it won't work when there's no connection).
3. Can I set certain POS to work online and others to work offline?
4. Is there a way to "push" only changes instead of downloading the whole POS each time? Say an item's price or a customer's record changed and I want that updated in the POS... Is there a way of "updating" the data without restarting and downloading the whole thing?
5. When working with online POS (of course, if the answers to #1 and #2 are yes), if I update something (item's price, customer's discount) do I see it immediately on the POS or does something have to be done so that the POS uses the latest data.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/8/16, 2:23 AM|
|Seen: 637 times|
|Last updated: 8/8/16, 2:25 AM|