Better understanding POS Offline vs. Online
1. Is there a way to decide that the POS will work online only, and not offline? And if so, how?
2. If there IS an Online-Only POS, does that mean that the POS will work without downloading?
(Or does it only mean that it won't work when there's no connection).
3. Can I set certain POS to work online and others to work offline?
4. Is there a way to "push" only changes instead of downloading the whole POS each time? Say an item's price or a customer's record changed and I want that updated in the POS... Is there a way of "updating" the data without restarting and downloading the whole thing?
5. When working with online POS (of course, if the answers to #1 and #2 are yes), if I update something (item's price, customer's discount) do I see it immediately on the POS or does something have to be done so that the POS uses the latest data.