Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Balance after part payment of an invoice refuses to show up.

By
Henry Padi Nyaunu
on 12/17/13, 5:17 AM 1,362 views

I'm running openERP 7. After I create an invoice with an outstanding amount of say, 1000, and I register part payment of say 100, I expect to see on the balance row on the invoice, (beneath 'total') the remaining amount due of 900.

This is however not the case, as I still see balance reporting 0.00.

Could any one help out please?

Did you reconcile the balance when making the payment? if you set the balance to be written off then you will get 0.00 balance. you have to set the balance as keep open

kaynis
on 12/17/13, 5:36 AM

Please show me how to set the balance as 'keep open" I see 'keep open' at 'payment difference' but balance remains 0.00.

Henry Padi Nyaunu
on 12/17/13, 7:58 AM

before confirming the payment make sure Payment Difference is set to keep open and the Write-Off Analytic Account is empty since you want to get the remaining money later. That should do it I believe

kaynis
on 12/17/13, 9:40 AM

Many thanks, but I've tried that and result is still 0.00 at balance.

Henry Padi Nyaunu
on 12/17/13, 3:04 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/17/13, 5:17 AM
Seen: 1362 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM