This question has been flagged

Version 8 Stable, latest Nightly.
Product setup: Average Cost, Real Time Automated. Anglo Saxon,
Problem Companies: Problem only exists in Sub companies, not admin user.

When completeing a purchase order and stock transfer the product cost is not updated while using average cost, real time updating. Logging in as administrator and looking at the offending products shows the cost field updated.  This is suggesting a permissions issue but I am not sure where to look.

Using the administrator logging into the parent company everything works as expected.  As the sub company all stock moves etc work correctly but the value of the stock is 0 as the cost price is not updating.  I am not receiving any errors. I have tried setting the child company user with all permissions and technical settings to max, no change.
Setting it back to standard price and manually updating works.

In a single company setup with the same chart of accounts everything works fine.  Any help would be appreciated.

Discard

Can you please make your requirement clear? I understood like , you want to update your cost price when you purchase some product...

Author

When purchasing a product with average cost and realtime updates, correct behavior updates the product cost based on purchase price. This works fine in single company, but does not work in multi company. In multi company the product cost field remains 0.

Author

Inital post updated with addional information.

Best Answer

Go to Settings > Technical > Parameters > Company Properties

Search for 'standard_price' and remove the company (default company is Parent Company).

Discard
Best Answer

Morgan

The good news is that your set up sounds correct. The bad news is that there is nothing obviously wrong. Can you check that the cost price is set up as a property field (stock multi-company is the module?) but check the object in the settings menu  

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks Kevin,

Please excuse my ignorance but I am not 100% sure what you are asking.  I dug around in settings looking for "stock" and "Multi-company" and this is all I came accross. 

Record rules:

Stock.history and stock.move multi-company are both:

['|',('company_id','=',False),('company_id','child_of',[user.company_id.id])]

If you can direct me to what you are after specifically I will glady get the info for you.  Thanks Again.

Discard