Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Automatically selected "source location" for selected product in MOVE ?

Dr Obx
on 5/15/15, 10:25 AM 592 views

Guys, because of the specific requirements in my warehouse I would like to change the way how system displaying location of product whilst you creating a MOVE, so in field "Source location" it would be nice if the system will tell me the current location only for chosen product.

So instead of showing me a whole list of existing locations will show me only those where selected product is currently stored.

If there is more than one will show these locations on list.

Can anyone help me with or it's  just too complicated ?

With product onchange you can easily do it, Base on onchange you can set domain of "list of available stock locations", for more information contact@tidyway.in

Tidy Way
on 5/31/15, 5:30 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 5/15/15, 10:25 AM
Seen: 592 times
Last updated: 5/31/15, 5:30 AM