This question has been flagged
6 Replies

When trying to do the above in Odoo 8 (8.0-42fbb5f) the invoice is not created. Have I missed a setting somewhere? The steps I have followed so far: 

Settings > Configuration > Warehouse > Create and open the invoice when the user finish a delivery order: Ticked 

When I create a sales order I make sure Create Invoice: On Delivery Order is selected

Before I 'transfer' the delivery order I check the Invoice Control is 'To Be Invoiced'

Once the delivery order is transfered the 'Create Invoice' button appears. I'm assuming at this stage the invoice shoud be created or at least the wizard should pop up automatically?

Am I correct in thinking this is not working as it should, if so can anyone suggest why it is not working as expected? 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

You have to check Generate invoices after and based on delivery orders to create delivery order based on and after Transfer.

You can find this option from:-

Settings==>Sales==>Invoicing Process==> check Generate invoices after and based on delivery orders

If you check this option Create Invoice button appear on Delivery Order form only after products are Transferred.

Hope this helps...........

Discard
Best Answer

The button that appears, will show a wizard wich will generate draft invoice.. 
and it should be like that.. 

wich part is missing?

Discard

Here, the needs seem to be that the created invoice do not step by a draft status! This can be understandable for frequent services delivered by trusted partners. Every time the workflow creates useless steps for a company, it should be be simplified. In this use case, I would recommend the user to alter the standard workflow. I never personally tried to do this kind of modification but I guess it works.

Author Best Answer

But the 'Create Invoice' button shows whether the option is ticked or not in my case. So what does the option

'Create and open the invoice when the user finish a delivery order'​

actually do if it does not automatically create an invoice?

Discard
Best Answer

I have the same problem.

For me, a draft invoice should be created directly when the transfer is marked as "transferred" and should not need a new action from the user.

No ?

Discard
Best Answer

First of all when you ordered any product then automatically Quotations will be created in application..Sales -> Sales -> Quotation and then open your Quotations and click on Confirm Sale then click on Create invoice.

Discard