Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Automatic Move in Routes

David Warner
on 4/2/15, 3:30 AM 526 views

While creating routes,we need to configure Push Rules.In Push Rules,we need to provide certain parameters like Operation Name,Type of the new operation,Source Location,Destination Location,Invoice Status,Delay etc.There is one more parameter labelled as "Automatic Move" which has values like Manual,Automatic No Step Added and Auto.I know the use of Manual,Automatic No Step Added but what about Automatic Move? I created new route and set Automatic Move as Automatic Move.As mentioned in help,it states that "The Automatic Move value will create a stock move after the current one that will be validated automatically".But it is not happening as I have to manually validate Next Stock Move.Am I configuring something wrong?If possible,please guide me in right direction.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/2/15, 3:30 AM
Seen: 526 times
Last updated: 8/14/15, 10:30 AM