Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Automatic inventory pull via POS and BOM?

By
Kevin Shenk
on 5/24/13, 5:46 PM 2,172 views

We are running OpenERP v7 Point of Sale in a small coffee shop. I'd like to list my stored food (meat, cheese, eggs, etc) in the inventory system, and automatically deduct the appropriate quantities when a product is sold that uses these items.

It seems that this should be possible through the Bill of Materials, but selling a product with a BOM configured does no deduct the BOM products from the quantity on hand.

Is this impossible? What am I doing wrong?

Hello, If you are looking at the Quantity on Hand in POS then you can visit this blog. acespritechblog.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/create-invoice-from-openerp-7-0-point-of-sale-pos/

We have done many more customizations in POS.

Thanks, Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Mail: info@acespritech.com Skype: acespritech

Acespritech
on 5/28/13, 2:45 PM
Dhruv Shrivastav
On 12/7/14, 11:52 AM

I'm also trying to do the same but not able to solve the problem, please let me know if you have got the solution.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/24/13, 5:46 PM
Seen: 2172 times
Last updated: 3/17/15, 2:53 PM