Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Autofill Field ' Company Name and Location"

By
Logicious
on 11/10/15, 5:30 AM 573 views

Hello ,

I am working on hr_recruitment, When i create one scheduled meeting regarding the application .{Human resource -> application form view-> scheduled meeting }. and add some details of that , What is my problem is that , there is one field "Location " , i need to auto fill  that field with the company name &  location . I heard about ' add context in the xml file.' i added that but its not shows any changes. What should i do?

<field name="customer_location"  context="{'company_id':active_id}"/>

there is any solution to solve this?

Odoo

--Odoo --
| 5 2 5
kerala, India
--Odoo --

Working as a Odoo Functional and Technical Expert

Odoo
On 11/10/15, 5:38 AM

Add a onchange method when you select a employee or candidate.Better check onchange method

Thanks Dep , I happy to see your suggestion. There is no other way to solve this?

Logicious
on 11/10/15, 5:48 AM

If You share code ..Will guide you

Odoo
on 11/10/15, 11:36 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/10/15, 5:30 AM
Seen: 573 times
Last updated: 11/10/15, 5:38 AM