Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

AttributeError Occurs When import ir.model.access.csv file

By
figol New
on 6/19/13, 5:57 AM 1,210 views

I create a module on openerp 7.0 , installed it . And it works. I create an ir.model.access.csv file .I upgrade the module . the following errors occurs

2013-06-19 07:51:59,170 16515 INFO test-db openerp.modules.loading: module eBay-Connector: loading security/ir.model.access.csv 2013-06-19 07:51:59,177 16515 ERROR test-db openerp.netsvc: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'import_data'

here is the content of ir.model.access.csv

"id","name","model_id:id","group_id:id","perm_read","perm_write","perm_create","perm_unlink" "access_ebayerp_configure","ebayerp.configure","model_ebayerp_configure","base.group_user",1,1,1,0

i unistalle the module .then install it . but there is no luck.

who can help me.thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/19/13, 5:57 AM
Seen: 1210 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM