This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi,

I have installed asterisk module in odoo8, but while configuring i got this error please anyone give me some suggestion how to rectify this......

"Connection Test Failed!

Here is the error message: [Errno 111] Connection refused" this comes while test connection with asterisk.

And anyone give me clear detail about how to configure AMI

Discard
Best Answer

We have integration of Asterisk based pbx like FreePBx, issabel etc with Odoo all version with advances features like click to call, call pp up , call reporting and auto dialers,predictive dialer, Voice Broadcasting for for free .

Check out : http://astercti.techextension.com
You can download it from here
https://astercti.techextension.com/installation
If you are interested than reply me.

Regards
TechExtension Team
Email: astercti@techextension.com

#campaign #autodialer #marketing #free #asterisk #odoo

Discard
Best Answer

Guys, I just installed asterisk on my server but I can't make it work, whatever I do still getting error message Access denied.

Also, because I installed version 13.8.0 there is no "/etc/asterisk/manager.conf file"
Any guidance ?

Discard
Best Answer

/etc/asterisk/manager.conf

add

[click2dial] ; This is the AMI login

secret = mypassword ; This is the AMI password

; We deny AMI access for everybody

deny = 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

; We accept AMI access for OpenERP server (192.168.0.42)

permit = youripaddress/255.255.255.255

; We give the minimum access rights required for the click2dial feature

; For Asterisk 1.4.x, you need the “call” rights (for both click2dial and the 'open calling party' feature)

;read =

;write = call

; For Asterisk 1.6.x and 1.8.x, you need the “originate” rights (for click2dial)

; and the 'reporting' rights (for the 'open calling party' feature)

read =

write = originate,reporting

Discard
Author

This is my /etc/asterisk/manager.conf file but still i get that error Asterisk Call Management support ; ; By default asterisk will listen on localhost only. [general] enabled = yes port = 5038 bindaddr = 127.0.0.1 webenabled = yes [click2dial] ; This is the AMI login secret = 123 deny = 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 permit = 192.168.1.218/255.255.255.255 read = write = originate,reporting