This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello

I create & deliver sale order and view the product "stock by location" which tells me how many product qty has been moved to customer location. But If i want to assign products to supplier location how is it possible?

when i add supplier to a product which means we can purchase this product from supplier but qty is not been holded by supplier as it is not reflected on "stock by location" chart.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

suppose

you create sale order with product configuration like

procurement method : Make To Order supply method: buy and assign supplier in product.

now according to need, when sale is confirm, it will generate PO to assign supplier . when you done that PO. you can see stock entries in supplier location.

Thanks..!!

Discard
Author

Thanks for reply.

Example i purchase 20 qty from Supplier A. Now stock by location chart shows me , supplier location=-20. Yes 20 qty has been deducted from supplier location. But at what scenario my supplier location qty will goes in positve? somehting like this supplier location=20

Hello, with SO scenario it will never be in positive.

Author

So my question is it possible to bring supplier location product qty in positive values by assuming any scenario according to u?