This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I'm a new Odoo user, I would like to register material related to projects, i found the module project task materials but I can't understand how it works.

I downloaded the module and I unzipped it in the addons directory (in a Ubuntu 14.04 OS), I updated module from the odoo settings menu, but no new module appear to install.

i tried to look in the task to see if new fields appear, but nothing.

Someone can help me ?

Discard
Author Best Answer

I tried selecting apps, and digit project_task_materials or project_task_phase  in the window right upper corner (before my research string appear featured) but I have not results. 

Discard

I can find it, are you sure; you have remove the "featured" filter and just have project_task_materials without any space at the back or start of the phrase? I can find it easily. Are you connect to the internet on the machine?

I can find it, are you sure; you have remove the "featured" filter and just have project_task_materials without any space at the back or start of the phrase? I can find it easily. Are you connect to the internet on the machine?

Author

Thank you very much for the help I found it needs to remove the featured filter

Best Answer

The easiest way to install a module is to go to Settings>Apps. Type the technical name of your module e.g. - "project_task_phase", and search for the module. You should find all the modules that you have in apps.odoo.com over here, well within the ERP. Install through this screen and if there is any dependency system needs, that will also be downloaded. One more thing, since it may be a community module; you will have to make sure you have a login credentials for the odoo.com account, use that if the system asks.

Discard