This question has been flagged

I successfully installed the magento_integration from openlabs. It worked fine. I created a new database and the module isn't showing up under installed apps, apps or if I search for it. I've restarted OpenERP, tried restarting the server, Clicked Update list. I also deleted the folder from addons and reinstalled it. Nothing. Still not showing up.

I also uninstalled it from the first database and it still won't show up in the second. The only option I can think of is to blow away the entire OS and restart entirely from scratch but that's a ton of work and there has to be a way for an application to be able to be installed in more than one database.

root@erp:/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/magento_integration# sudo python setup.py install running install Checking .pth file support in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ /usr/bin/python -E -c pass TEST PASSED: /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ appears to support .pth files running bdist_egg running egg_info writing requirements to magento_integration.egg-info/requires.txt writing magento_integration.egg-info/PKG-INFO writing top-level names to magento_integration.egg-info/top_level.txt writing dependency_links to magento_integration.egg-info/dependency_links.txt reading manifest file 'magento_integration.egg-info/SOURCES.txt' writing manifest file 'magento_integration.egg-info/SOURCES.txt' installing library code to build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg running install_lib warning: install_lib: 'build/lib.linux-x86_64-2.7' does not exist -- no Python modules to install

creating build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg creating build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/EGG-INFO copying magento_integration.egg-info/PKG-INFO -> build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/EGG-INFO copying magento_integration.egg-info/SOURCES.txt -> build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/EGG-INFO copying magento_integration.egg-info/dependency_links.txt -> build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/EGG-INFO copying magento_integration.egg-info/not-zip-safe -> build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/EGG-INFO copying magento_integration.egg-info/requires.txt -> build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/EGG-INFO copying magento_integration.egg-info/top_level.txt -> build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/EGG-INFO creating 'dist/magento_integration-0.1-py2.7.egg' and adding 'build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg' to it removing 'build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg' (and everything under it) Processing magento_integration-0.1-py2.7.egg removing '/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/magento_integration-0.1-py2.7.egg' (and everything under it) creating /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/magento_integration-0.1-py2.7.egg Extracting magento_integration-0.1-py2.7.egg to /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages magento-integration 0.1 is already the active version in easy-install.pth

Installed /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/magento_integration-0.1-py2.7.egg Processing dependencies for magento-integration==0.1 Searching for pycountry==0.19 Best match: pycountry 0.19 Processing pycountry-0.19-py2.7.egg pycountry 0.19 is already the active version in easy-install.pth

Using /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pycountry-0.19-py2.7.egg Searching for magento==0.4 Best match: magento 0.4 Processing magento-0.4-py2.7.egg magento 0.4 is already the active version in easy-install.pth

Using /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/magento-0.4-py2.7.egg Searching for itsbroken==0.2 Best match: itsbroken 0.2 Processing itsbroken-0.2-py2.7.egg itsbroken 0.2 is already the active version in easy-install.pth

Using /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/itsbroken-0.2-py2.7.egg Searching for suds==0.4.1 Best match: suds 0.4.1 Adding suds 0.4.1 to easy-install.pth file

Using /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages Finished processing dependencies for magento-integration==0.1

Discard