Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

API generated Invoice

By
INNOVOT
on 6/29/16, 10:02 AM 190 views

Hello,

We are considering switching away from our current accounting and invoicing system (KashFlow & WHMCS) and solely use Odoo.   What I would like to ask is whether its possible to create a client invoice through an API ? We generate billing information from our telephony system, using Pentaho Kettle ETL, and wondering if we could get it to automatically create invoices in Odoo.

Would this be possible ? Do any of you have any experience of Kettle integration with Odoo ?

Thank you

Axel Mendoza

--Axel Mendoza--
| 7 7 8
Camaguey, Cuba
--Axel Mendoza--

DevOps - Full stack - Software Architect - Developer - Technology Integrator

I could help you to develop anything and solve complex problems based on technologies, integrations and tricky stuffs mostly in Python with OpenERP/Odoo, Zato, Django and many others frameworks programming languages and technologies.

I offers consulting services to anyone with an unanswered questions or needs for customizations. Think about it, maybe it's better to have an expert to solve your issues and projects than having a full time employee trying to understand what to do an how

Reach me at aekroft@gmail.com

Axel Mendoza
On 6/29/16, 4:40 PM

You could do it using the Odoo XMLRPC API or through an another software that provide you another kind of API like REST and talk to Odoo using XMLRPC. Zato is a well suited ESB for this tasks

https://zato.io/

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/29/16, 10:02 AM
Seen: 190 times
Last updated: 6/29/16, 4:40 PM