Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

anyone using Project managment successfully?

By
gunnar
on 10/31/13, 3:11 AM 471 views

hi,

I am experimenting with project managment Module since a little while and find it not very workable.

1. the gantt view does not show the current date (so you don't have a good idea where you actually are in a project)
  2. gantt view randomly shows the bars for tasks filled or empty or half filled (I guess this should indicate the completion status) so this is pretty useless

At the moment I wonder whether I just don't get how to use it or whether it is just a half-baked module ... or a demo-version

Is anyboyd using Project management really? Any best-practise or how-to's would be very helpfull. What I have found so far (youtube i.e.) do not get into any detail and seem to be made of people who never used this Module in real life

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/31/13, 3:11 AM
Seen: 471 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM