Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

announcement bar

By
aci aisha
on 1/16/15, 4:38 AM 652 views

Hello everybody,

Anyone knows how to remove or change content of the announcement bar in Odoo 8.0, I am trying to find this bar with no luck, plase help me !!

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 1/16/15, 7:12 AM

I assume you mean the upgrade bar that appears at the top of odoo's backend from time to time?

There is a module that will disable that and also does a few more Odoo purifications called oerp_no_phoning_home.  If you don't want to install a module, then the easiest way is to edit the ~odoo/addons/web/static/src/css/base.css file and add the following to the end of the file.

td.announcement_bar { display:none; }

Bruno JOLIVEAU
On 1/16/15, 1:07 PM

Maybe you can see here too

https://github.com/OCA/server-tools/tree/8.0/disable_openerp_online

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/16/15, 4:38 AM
Seen: 652 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM