Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
We are using Aeroo report to allow user to export print screen reports in .XLS format.
It is working like a breeze on our development system but when we deploy it to our clients system Aeroo report only exports in .ODS.
How to solve this?
You will need to use the report-aeroo-ooo module!
(1) Run the following command to move to the libreoffice:
(2) Open Libreoffice server by using below command.
./soffice --nologo --nofirststartwizard --headless --norestore --invisible "--accept=socket,host=localhost,port=8100,tcpNoDelay=1;urp;"
(3) Open another terminal and Test Localhost by following command.
telnet localhost 8100
(4) Go to Settings/ Modules / Update module list : Search for 'ooo' , you will find 'report_aeroo_ooo'. Install the module.
(5) Configure OpenOffice.org connection from Setting/Technical/Configure OpenOffice.org co.. and press connect.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/4/14, 10:46 AM|
|Seen: 905 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|