We are using Aeroo report to allow user to export print screen reports in .XLS format.
It is working like a breeze on our development system but when we deploy it to our clients system Aeroo report only exports in .ODS.
How to solve this?
You will need to use the report-aeroo-ooo module!
(1) Run the following command to move to the libreoffice:
(2) Open Libreoffice server by using below command.
./soffice --nologo --nofirststartwizard --headless --norestore --invisible "--accept=socket,host=localhost,port=8100,tcpNoDelay=1;urp;"
(3) Open another terminal and Test Localhost by following command.
telnet localhost 8100
(4) Go to Settings/ Modules / Update module list : Search for 'ooo' , you will find 'report_aeroo_ooo'. Install the module.
(5) Configure OpenOffice.org connection from Setting/Technical/Configure OpenOffice.org co.. and press connect.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 8/4/14, 10:46 AM|
|Seen: 688 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|