This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi all, 

I have been trying to add a safety logo to the corporate header via RML in the setting. As my openERP package is installed via synology NAS, this proves to be quite tricky as the directory for OpenERP is hidden and need me to be very technical doing things like ssh/telnet. 

I have searched the whole universe (Basically google all known keyword) and read a lot of open office report designer module cases but when using the module, it still requires me to have the image in the OpenERP directory first. I also tried document management module but it seems impossible to link the binary data to RML? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Discard
Best Answer

You just need an image (logo) in a directory that is readable by the process running OpenERP.  (You can even put it into the home directory of the user you use to login to the system).

If this is for ALL reports, you can edit the RML header on the Company Report.

If this is for SOME reports, I'd suggest installing https://www.odoo.com/apps/7.0/base_rml_edit/ so you can edit the RML from within a newly added tab on the relevant report records.  Note that this module switches Odoo to store the RML inside the database, so you won't see your changes in the RML file(s) on disk.

Discard