This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hello, I know that it is possible to do that, but I don't know how we can add the supplier reference of the products to purchase order line, as it is is important and sometimes imperative to communicate supplier product ref. to supplier for PO handling by supplier. Regards

Discard
Author Best Answer

Resolved I just changed the purchase.py as follows:

+if product.partner_ref:
    -            #name += '\n' + product.description_purchase
    +            name=product.partner_ref
            res['value'].update({'name': name})
            # - set a domain on product_uom
Discard
Best Answer

When you create a product, add supplier. In supplier you can specify supplier specify product details and supplier specify product reference

Hope this helps

Discard
Author

I have already entered suppliers information(including supplier product reference). The problem is that when you create manually a purchase order, supplier product ref. does not appear purchase order line

Best Answer

As a newbie I need to ask where the file is located? Also, it would be helpful to know in what section of the file to insert the change. Is there a negative impact of the change?

Discard
Best Answer

After changing purchase.py as given above supplier reference could be seen in PO when we add an order from Quotations or Purchase Orders. However, description is equal to internal reference and name when we create an order from Purchase Requisitions. Is there any way to add supplier reference to orders when we create orders from Purchase Requisitions.

Discard