Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Adding audit trail for Bill of material changes

By
Gil Bennoon
on 3/13/14, 3:56 PM 936 views

Hi, I'm trying to set up an audit trail for any chances in the bill of material.
I did set an Audit rule for the object "Bill of Material" (through the drop-down list, selecting an object) and added all check-boxes (Log reads, writes, deletes, creates, actions and workflow). I've left the Users list empty so the rule will be applicable for all users.
Saved the rule, subscribed to it, went to an existing BOM and changed a quantity of an item inside a BOM from "5" to "4". I was expecting to see an audit log indicating this change but there is no audit log record. None under Reporting/Audit Logs and not under the BOM itself when I click on "View Log" in the "More" drop-down button.
What am I doing wrong?

I guess what I'm looking to add as an audit rule is for the field "bom_lines" which is inside the "Bill of material" object. Not sure how to add that for audit...

Gil Bennoon
on 3/13/14, 4:05 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/13/14, 3:56 PM
Seen: 936 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM