Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Adding a custom field

By
LLE
on 9/16/14, 8:26 AM 417 views

hello, 
I added a custom field (x_date_tarif) on the form of articles. How to take the field when I make a sales document. I wish, when I select an item this field appears to know if the price has been updated. 
Thank you in advance.

Fabien MAHUT
On 9/16/14, 12:08 PM

Hi,

Do you already have it displayed in your form ? See the following if your answer is "no"

If you use the default OpenERP website, you can add this field in the form views. To do so, you have to find which view is used, and then you will be able to add your field to the XML file which describes the view.

Try to switch on developer's mode (in the top-right corner, click on "about OpenERP" and select the mode). Then, you will see a list box, with "Debug View" selected, so choose "Edit View". Edit your view by adding the field x_date_tarif.

If your issue is to take an information from a module (form) to another, create a relation with a new field with a "many2one" type, related to your field x_date_tarif, and then display it like it is explained higher.

Marek Mosiewicz
On 9/16/14, 10:06 AM

you need "onchange" method on price, but it will be little tricky to find out if price is default or not.

Consultant Odoo

Thank you, but I think that the first question to solve is : "How to take the field when I make a sales document", and your answer is useful but it would come afterwards ;-)

Fabien MAHUT
on 9/16/14, 11:58 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/16/14, 8:26 AM
Seen: 417 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM