Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Add VAT exemption text to invoices

By
Mikael
on 11/24/15, 11:19 AM 652 views

Hi,

I'd like to know how i can automatically add a VAT exemption note, depending on the customer's fiscal position.

I've tried using the comment field and fill it in the product_id_change method (as my prices depends also of the fiscal position) but the value i put in the res dictionary is lost when leaving the event.

Is there any other way to achieve this ?

Thank you for your help.

Mikael

Model fiscal position has field "note". Where problem?

zbik
on 11/24/15, 12:16 PM

Hello. I'd like to have the note displayed on the invoice (that's why i try to use the note field in the invoice model). If i put something in the fiscal position's note will it be copied in the invoice ? Thanks

Mikael
on 11/25/15, 10:21 AM

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 11/25/15, 11:09 AM

Try this in template report_invoice:

<p t-if="o.fiscal_position.note">
<strong>Fiscal Position Remark:</strong>
<span t-field="o.fiscal_position.note"/>
</p>

PS. In default report template the 'Fiscal Position Remark:' is defined.

Thanks! That did the trick.

Mikael
on 11/26/15, 12:34 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/24/15, 11:19 AM
Seen: 652 times
Last updated: 11/26/15, 12:34 PM