This question has been flagged

Hi, i need to add a proportional taxes (different percentage in different cases) in some cases in POS.

For example:

* The total sale is 100 and apply Tax1 (10%)  then => total is 110

* The total sale is 150 and apply Tax2 (8%) => total is 162

and so on.

Is there any module for this ?

Thanks in advance
Martin

Discard

Hi Martin, can you elaborate more on the tax concept? Especifically: - Only in POS or also in normal invoices, etc. ? - by different cases, do you mean different in terms of total only? Or are there more varying factrs in your "different cases" (as I would understand it)? - Maybe you can point to a page explaining the tax you mean (can be spansih)... Some additional comments you might consider, when investigating on this: - Taxes are generally calculated on an invoice level (product_price + tax = Line total), not on an invoice level. - I know in South America we have somewhat different approchaes where in some cases a tax can depend on the invoice total. - We in Colombia are working on a tax engine to cover more complex cases, However the invoice total criterion is still unsolved. There must be kind of a shadow total calculation, which can be accessed at the invoice line level (as in Colombia invoice-line level taxes are dependend on some sort of "fiscal category total") Such a solution could serve your need by mapping your taxes conditionally on the line level. Might be complex, but probably somewhat more stringent.

Author

Hi david, The tax that i refer, in fact are charges that depends on the payment method. This case particular are credit cards, i need to add the percentage amount that is different between the number of installments. Example 3 installments => 3% of total 6 installments => 4.5% of total 12 installments => 6% of total And so on. I appreciate your intention to talk in spanish, but will be more usefull to all of us. PD: eliminen a brasil mañana please :) jaja Best Regards Martin

Did you find a solution? Is this a tax or a commission we are talking about?