This question has been flagged

Hi

We are working in OpenERP 7 and have captured all our products via the warehouse module. Since we have difficult product names and descriptions we opted to use the Product Name field to abbreviate these long descriptions and then use the Product Description field to specify the important detail.

We have added the product description field to the name field in the Sales Order and Invoice reports. Together these work very nicely. However for our warehouse we also need the Product Description on the Delivery Slip report, but the description field in the delivery order displays the same information as the name field however, i.e. the product name and description in the delivery order are are identical, they are both the product/name field. This means when we add description to name in the Delivery slip it is just a repetition of the product name. This is not detailed enough for picking as it slows the store manage down considerably.

Is there a way to add the product description to the delivery order? I have already tried adding product/name to the delivery slip report but it just repeats the first product name on the delivery order, I suspect that since there is not available loop for product it does not work

What else could I try?

Thanks

Discard