This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello, i need to know How can i add à additional module in odoo 8 addons on linux install. Thks

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

If you are using Odoo 8.0 at your local end & addons directory then it's possible to add extra module, But it's not possible on Odoo cloud, To add additional module you can just add that module in addons directory and restart your server, After restarting server Log in to Odoo instance and from setting >> Modules >> Update Modules List, By clicking on Update Modules List you can find over there extra added module.

Discard
Author

Thks Dipesh. But the process works only in openerp7 not in odoo8.

Additionally: If you do not want to pollute your add ons directory, you can extend the addons_path in your config file to also include another directory that stores all your custom modules.

Koffi KPONOUGLO, the process Dipesh mentioned should work on V8. What did you encounter?

Author

@Ludos : I don't see my odoo-server.conf file. So strange. That why i have these problem i beleive.

Try running the server use only -s flag. It will create file for you. Look for it in either the home folder of the user you run under, or perhaps under /etc.