Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Sadly there is not an easy way to do this. There are a few different ways, but one easy way is to use Google Fonts.
1. Find the font you want on: http://fonts.google.com
2. Click the plus sign next to the font to select it.
3. At bottom of screen, click "# Font Selected" to pull up the font. It will give you code you need here.
4. Copy the link code for the Standard Embed will be something similar to this:
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans" rel="stylesheet">
5. Pull up your website and customize the HTML (Customize>HTML Editor).
6. Paste your link into the code near the top of the page.
7. Return to the tab/window with the Google Fonts open and copy the next line of code for the css style:
font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;
8. Paste this into your code where ever you would like the code to be changed. Each div, p, span, etc headers. Should now look like:
<div style="font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;">Your text to appear with your new font.</div>
9. Save and reload your page. You should be good to go.
NOTES: This will need to be done on every page you want the font done and each text field will need it unless you use inherit. The font will be hosted on Google's servers and when someone loads your page it will get the info from Google to load so nothing is downloaded on a users computer. It may vary the load time, but usually will be minimal. The font page will tell you the load speed to give you a heads up. I am currently using this with Enterprise V9 without problems and should be backward compatible since this is a generic web fix trick.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 9/29/16, 6:16 AM|
|Seen: 239 times|
|Last updated: 10/28/16, 11:59 AM|