Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Add base field to model

Mihalache Ciprian
on 12/20/13, 9:01 AM 863 views

For example:

Setting -> Database -> Models > search for hr.analytic.timesheet

I want to add as item employee_id. But this is a base field and I am only allowed to add custom field with x in front.

• Timesheet Activities is related only to user_id and I need to add also employee_id so I can create than a security rule.

Denis Karataev
On 12/22/13, 2:03 PM

You shouldn't add extra field for Employee. For example open Human Resources/Employees/Employee Form and click to Timesheets button. Then you will see timesheets for selected employee. Because every employee has a field "Related user" and OpenERP can get Employee by user.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 12/20/13, 9:01 AM
Seen: 863 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM