This question has been flagged
1 Reply

For example, if the stock is below a certain value, you can setup odoo, so it creates purchase.order it self.

Now I want to add all (or a random) user(s) with permission "pruchase => manager" to the followers (So he gets an E-Mail: There is a new objectX).

I would prefere to set it up in "Settings => Technical" or install a plug-in. If neccessary, I also could change some code, but my background is PHP, so I would need some description, how to write a plugin myself, because i still want to be able to upgrade my package.

Discard
Best Answer

This might give you a start: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/odoo-8-0-how-to-enable-email-notifications-on-lead-creation-from-the-website-contact-form-115035

Discard
Author

There is nothing like automated actions in odoo 11 (I think... i havn't found it until now), If i get it right, it is because workflows were removed

No, this is not related to workflows. Please activate the developer mode.

Author

Developer made is activated. There is no automated action(s) menu. I think it was removed in favor of odoo studio, or something

Author

You have to install the "base_automation" plugin. It is not installed by default!

Ah, yes. In Odoo 10 you have to install the module base_action_rule, just for the record. I did update my How-to accordingly.

CRM and CALENDAR both install base_action_rule in v10.

Thanks, I knew I did not install it manually :-)