Odoo Help

Active supplier price list doesn't work with SO Odoo 7.0

By
Lars Kiewiet
on 7/6/16, 2:42 PM 340 views

I added a supplier (parent) to a product (Tab, procurement), with special price conditions at the product form.

In the Default Purchase Pricelist I added this product and selected based on Supplier Prices on the product form.

So far so good.

If I make a SO and select the parent supplier the right prices are calculated based on the product form, but  I want to use a contact person from this parent supplier, because she or he will receive my email with order conformation.

When I choose the contact person of the parent supplier the default price of the product form is taken. I expected the price based on the product form.

The workaround is to add in the product form not only the parent supplier, but also 1 or all the contact persons of the parent supplier. This can not be right. are my settings ok? 

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/6/16, 2:42 PM
Seen: 340 times
Last updated: 7/6/16, 6:07 PM