This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I would like to activate the multi-company function in order to separate the contact and the different bein products from each website. Reseller customer example on site 1 and direct customers on site 2. In order to avoid errors as it is the case today, this mode allows separation but also accounting. But I do not want a separation in the account and in the bank account. How can I do? Thank you.

Discard
Best Answer

The multi company setting is recommended only in case you have different legal entities, each with its own chart of accounts/books. If it's not the case, then you may want to avoid multi-company and consider setting up custom access rights instead.

Discard
Author

Multi company mode allows you to do several things

-Separate products between resellers and traditional customers.

- At the level of contacts, there is also a separation between traditional customers and reseller customers. No error in the bid proposal.

-On the website, the different brands are clearly visible with the right phone numbers. Otherwise, the name of the company's card with the basic phone number is the basic mail. Can not edit contacts on the website without changing the company settings.

It is therefore not possible to create different companies and have only one accounting and banking management?