This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I need to do some ratio analysis from open erp and I got to know account_report module can generate the ratios. I installed that module and I cant find where it is installed. The module version is 5.1 and i am using openerp V7. I dont know whether this is due to something with incompatibility. However I dicovered that account_report zipped file does not contain 2 .pyc files as other modules. It has 2 .py files. Please help me with this and let me know if there is any module that I can install to generate ratio analysis.

Discard
Best Answer

Udari,

If the module is installed, you would see the features and menus/report it has come up with.

To see that, go to list of modules, find your module and see which features it provides.

Thanks.

Discard
Author

In the module list it is not displaying. Thanks for the prompt

So did you already run the "Update module list" function from Settings? If it still does not show anywhere, check that the path is correct. If it is indeed for version 5.1 you can identify the module by the presence of the "__terp__.py" file. On any version of 6.0 or higher, these have been replaced by "__openerp__.py". Check if you can find the 7.0 version, if it exists.