Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Access rights for Server action in More menu

By
Mandeep
on 11/22/14, 12:46 AM 656 views

Can i stop a group of users from executing a server action in More menu?

I have defined a model for which a certain group has all rights (read/write/delete). However there are some other server actions for pushing objects of this group to another environment (from the 'More' menu). I do not want to give the rights to perform this server action to normal group but limit it only to the admin. Can i hide a link in more menu based on user group

Got this partly done using the condition attribute and calling a method from condition attribute

Mandeep
on 11/23/14, 10:44 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/22/14, 12:46 AM
Seen: 656 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM