Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Access denied when trying to open Product

on 10/22/13, 4:33 AM 790 views

It would mean a lot if somebody will help me with my problem :)

Can someone please help me understand what I need to do to fix this Warning? I'm 2 weeks stuck here and I already don't know what to do.

Every time I'm using the ADMIN account everything is accessible, but when I try to use User Account, I am receiving this error which I didn't encounter before, below is the screen shotimage description

Thank you and God Bless :)

Check the setting of the module and give access to the users there. I think you have not given users or the particular user you are using the access right to view the module or fields. It is in setting>>security>>access control. Search for products or search users and check the access right given there.

on 10/22/13, 5:04 AM

Hi Thank you very much for giving me idea on what to do!!, What I did was I check the products list on the Access control settings and I see that I'm missing something. so yeah, problem solved .Thanks!

on 10/22/13, 5:38 AM

Glad I could help

on 10/22/13, 5:59 AM
Abhishek H Menon
On 10/24/13, 3:39 AM

First of all login as Administrator.Please go through the user groups in Users/Groups in openerp v7 client and check the read/write/create/unlink access for the current erp user in your system. And adjust the model settings as your require here it product.product. So adjust the group settings of your current user in User/ Groups and check the read access of the group in which this current user belongs to.

how can we do it?

veena vasudevan
on 12/24/13, 12:33 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 10/22/13, 4:33 AM
Seen: 790 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM