Odoo Help

Access Denied The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrato

By
Santhoshkumar
on 8/14/14, 1:48 AM 2,736 views

Hi,

I have implemented the multicompany feature in openerp 7.0, created sub companies and created the accounts and period for that company and created admin user for each company. when i logged in as one of the admin, created the PO when recieving the product i am facing following error

2014-08-14 05:11:54,947 1778 WARNING Autoid_training openerp.osv.orm: Access Denied by record rules for operation: read, uid: 8, model: account.journal
2014-08-14 05:11:54,948 1778 ERROR Autoid_training openerp.netsvc: Access Denied
The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.

(Document type: Journal, Operation: read)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/netsvc.py", line 292, in dispatch_rpc
    result = ExportService.getService(service_name).dispatch(method, params)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/service/web_services.py", line 626, in dispatch
    res = fn(db, uid, *params)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 188, in execute_kw
    return self.execute(db, uid, obj, method, *args, **kw or {})
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 144, in wrapper
    raise except_osv(inst.name, inst.value)
except_osv: (u'Access Denied', u'The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.\n\n(Document type: Journal, Operation: read)')

if i logged in as a main company admin it gives following error in UI:

ValidateError

Error occurred while validating the field(s) company_id: Account and Period must belong to the same company.

in the log file it gives like below:

2014-08-14 05:44:55,549 1778 ERROR Autoid_training openerp.netsvc: ValidateError
Error occurred while validating the field(s) company_id: Account and Period must belong to the same company.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/netsvc.py", line 292, in dispatch_rpc
    result = ExportService.getService(service_name).dispatch(method, params)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/service/web_services.py", line 626, in dispatch
    res = fn(db, uid, *params)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 188, in execute_kw
    return self.execute(db, uid, obj, method, *args, **kw or {})
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 144, in wrapper
    raise except_osv(inst.name, inst.value)
except_osv: ('ValidateError', u'Error occurred while validating the field(s) company_id: Account and Period must belong to the same company.')

Could Any One Help me Pls.

Thanks In Advance...

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/14/14, 1:48 AM
Seen: 2736 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM