This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi:

I give a access portal to my customer: Customers>>More>>Portal Access Management and check the box In Portal. if the customer click on the sale order to see and print it receives the error:

Access Denied

The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.

(Document type: Partner, Operation: read)

he can not print a sale order.it can print only attached documents.

Thanks.

image description

Discard

I have the same issue. Any one can help.

Does your portal user have Contact Creation access right?

Author

I tried to contact Creation access right checked then unchecked but still the same problem

Maybe this behaviour is ment to be? If the user can access the order (read the data), he might be able to change things (or at least try to) and in that way see more information than you want the user to know.

I've been seeing this problem as well. Is there any way around it? No level of permission granted to the user seems to solve it - I tried giving the portal user every permission in the list and it still didn't resolve the error message. If they don't have read permission on their own partner or parent partner record that's fine, but can the error at least be suppressed as to not confuse the end user?

Hello, Have you still this issue ? how can I reproduce this because I had some right issue and it can be the same as you. I think I have a solution, but i should test with your case. thanks !

Author

Hello , yes same problem. just give access portal to your customer . if your customer connect by his account this problem displayed

Hi, do you find the solution ? I've the same issue and I don't know how to workarround this...

Best Answer

This problem arise when the partner of the related portal user have a parent id(parent company). If we remove this then everything works fine

Discard

I have a similar problem, but it says: res.currency operation read... I added permissions to portal group unsuccessfully.