Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[9.0] Where to find customer statements?

By
Alaa Alnajjar
on 6/5/16, 8:10 AM 200 views

Does Odoo have this feature? I want to print customer statements

Ahmed M.Elmubarak

--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--
| 5 3 5
Sudan
--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
On 6/6/16, 6:09 AM

Hello,

You can check the Due payments if it suit your needs.

From customer/supplier form under print button you'll find Due payments, screenshot below

hope this could help

Thanks Ahmed, I already know about it but it seems this is not what customer statements is all about,according to my colleague whom an accountant, customer statements is a report that shows all transactions (journal items) related to specific customer/partner and must provide a functionality to print it, Due Payment is something else. However, if I click on Action-> Journal Items,I see them all there but I can't print them (PDF report) , export to excel is not an option for them. That's why I asked another question about how to print journal items as PDF but it seems there is no answer so far

Alaa Alnajjar
on 6/6/16, 6:32 AM

Thanks Alaa, I've already post answer there, hope it could helps you ...

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
on 6/7/16, 2:52 AM

It seems the accountant I work with wants report where it shows total amounts and subtotals of these journals without manual work...similar to report General Ledger but specific to customer/vendor ,does odoo have that? or it need a custom module ?

Alaa Alnajjar
on 6/7/16, 4:01 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/5/16, 8:10 AM
Seen: 200 times
Last updated: 7/12/16, 3:44 AM