Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
- Set sales/settings/settings/advanced pricing based on formula
- In sales/settings/pricelists/pricelists I create a new pricelist with promo code "promo", I add a product for which I set "Apply to: product", select an existing product, choose "percentage" and enter "50,00%", I leave start and end date empty to keep the voucher code active without date limit.
- I save the pricelist item, save the pricelist and go to the webshop
- In shopping cart I set "Coupon Code" active via "personalize" menu, coupon code field appears
- I add the product to the shopping cart, enter voucher code "promo" and hit "Apply"
Now the screen refreshes but no reduction is calculated or shown.
Does anybody have any idea what I'm doing wrong? In a test version of this database I got it to work last week, but with the new db, it can't get it to work anymore.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions or help.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 11/22/16, 9:30 AM|
|Seen: 131 times|
|Last updated: 11/22/16, 9:48 AM|