This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello, I download and install Odoo 8.0-20140923-000209, with All In One installation. I try it over Windows 7 SP1 64 bits and after installation, I get:

"500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application."

I try to stop and start the service of Odoo, but not works. I also try to uninstall Odoo and PostgreSQL, restart the PC, clean the PC with CCleaner (also the registry), restart the PC and reinstall Odoo and PostgreSQL in C:\Odoo8\, but not works.

I also try to install it in a virtual machine with Windows XP, created specifically for this, but I get the same error.

How can I do? Thanks!

Discard

Hello José, Sometimes, you just need to clear the browser cache. I used to have this problem all the time with V7. Good luck!

Author

Thanks for your comment. I try this, but not works...

Best Answer

Hi José,

Check out your odoo.conf file, may be there is an error in the repositories paths.

Regards,

Juan José - Ing ADHOC

Discard
Author

In the openerp-server.conf file I have this: [options] addons_path = C:\Odoo 8.0\server\openerp\addons admin_passwd = admin auto_reload = None csv_internal_sep = , anything is wrong? Thanks