This question has been flagged
3 Replies

When I want to run my openerp 7 , I get 404 errors loading statics i.e. :

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (NOT FOUND) 46.248.163.116:1800/process/static/src/js/process.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (NOT FOUND) 46.248.163.116:1800/share/static/src/js/share.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (NOT FOUND) 46.248.163.116:1800/project/static/src/js/project.js

I checked files exists. I dave this problem with .css, .js , .png files.

This erros make inposible run debug mode in view ("?debug="). I'm usind chrome 34.0.1847.116.

Discard
Author Best Answer

I found solution, in server configuration file in "addons_path" i have some directorieswith modules. My root openerp/addons directory must be first on "addons_path" list.

--addons-path /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons,/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/openerp-connector,/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/openerp-connector-ecommerce,/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/openerp-connector-magento,/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/e-commerce-addons,/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/openerp-product-attributes,/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/sale-wkfl

previously i have

--addons-path /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/openerp-connector,/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/openerp-connector-ecommerce,/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/openerp-connector-magento,/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/e-commerce-addons,/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/openerp-product-attributes,/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/sale-wkfl,/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons

Discard
Best Answer

I think the error is related to project users images !

Try with another browser.

Check the size and the format of the users images.

Discard
Author

I try with firefox and safari. They have the same problem.

What about the Users Images.

Hy, did you access to openerp behind a proxy? Did you specifiy any specific path to static images in your conf file? Did you try to access directly with the IP:8069 ?

Best Answer

Hello All,

we saw a similar problem in our setup, when running Odoo8 under Apache2, due to ownership and permissions on the /home/<erp> folder.

You might want to check normalize those with Apache2's security-model, as part of the trouble-shooting measures.

Regards – Ashant
http://www.nebiz.de/warenwirtschaft-erp/

Discard