Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

2 postgresql server on the same station : conflict?

on 5/28/13, 7:51 AM 1,268 views

On the same station, i have 2 postgresql server: one for my postgis db (v9.1) and so another installed with opener^7 (9.2). Unfortunalty, i noticed i'm obliged to stop service for my postgresql postgis (9.1) in order to use openerp7 (postgres9.2). I 'm surprised about that. There is there a way to use these two servers at the same time?

Davide Corio

--Davide Corio--
| 4 3 7
Bricherasio, Italy
--Davide Corio--

Odoo Evangelist and Consultant

Davide Corio
On 5/28/13, 8:24 AM

Just run the two servers on different ports. you can change the "port" parameter in the postgresql.conf file

(/etc/postgresql/9.2/main/postgresql.conf on Debian/Ubuntu)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 5/28/13, 7:51 AM
Seen: 1268 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM