This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi

We are trying use Odoo Project management in our Odoo 10 Enterprise installation, but we are hitting quite a big bump due to multi company.

It seems as if the Project app does not support multi company, which gives us a big issue due to the way that access rights are handled.

The scenario is that Company A is where I work and here we get most of our projects. Some users have enough access rights to see what is in both companies, while others only have access to the things created in Company A.

Then we have Company B, which is a different legal unit. This company is our development branch where most of our developers sit. Since they manage their own accounting and other customers, but have to share some projects with Company A and also work on projects created by a user in Company A, then we need to be able to either assign multiple companies to one project or be able to have a project not being assigned to a specific company.

How would we get Multi company support in Odoo project app? Any addon from the app store that someone can recommend?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Kenneth,

i have the very same question on Odoo 9

seems that the solution is to edit the record rules for project / multi company

the new rule should be something like [(1, '=', 1)] but it did not work for me

i m really looking for a solution here .. if anyone can help 

i have not found any module for this yet.

Discard