This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Is it not possible to configure cash flow statement just like other standard P&L and BS reports? I cannot find it in any menu item.

Discard
Best Answer

Yes, it is possible to configure and customize the cash flow statement based on the specific needs and requirements of a business. The cash flow statement is a financial statement that provides information about the cash inflows and outflows of a company during a specific period. It typically consists of three main sections: operating activities, investing activities, and financing activities.

Discard
Author

And how is it possible?

Author Best Answer

How do I trace back the amounts reflected in the Cash Flow lines? They must be some calculation behind it, because I can see they are not the exact amounts summed up from the journal items. Any thoughts on the logic?

Discard
Author

I would be very delighted if Odoo created a specific user instruction on cash flow statement

Best Answer

Correct.  It is hard coded.

Discard

Is there a way to add a new group for "Taxes" by adding a new Tag?

We recommend the Documents App for those wanting to modify the Cash Flow report - via the creation of a custom Odoo Spreadsheet

Best Answer

Hi, Jumshud Sultanov to setup the cashflow statement you only need to add tags in the chart of accounts, to do that you will need to open each account and add the corresponding tag, for example, the account "Clients" must be tagged as an "Operations income".

Discard

How can I find out what tags I should put on the accounts. For example, do I put tags on Bank Asset accounts?