This question has been flagged
9 Replies

Hi, 

Browser remembers user last logged in, so simple Logout and Login just logs in the same user everytime. 
How can I logout and login as a different user ? without having to clear the browser history every time.

TIA & BR,
Johan

Discard

Hi Johan Mutsaerts Did you asking that you need different user for login into same account.....you can do that by creating different user......we can also alter access rights such that he can view the particular menus.

Best Answer

Hi Johan,

For this particular reason. We created a gpo that runs a little script. This script clears the login info each time. 
So you must login on each session or browser.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

As an alternative option you can checkout this plugin for impersonating user in odoo.

\https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/13.0/impersonate_user/

Thank You,

Discard
Best Answer

Go To setting->User->create new user ->edit and give access rights( adminstration : settings)

While creating user you can set password through action button in header.

now logout from current user and relogin by using newly created user's email id & password

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

If you're using firefox, a great way to login as multiple users is to use Firefox Multi-Account containers.
This way, you can choose a container (with a different color) for certain tabs,
with each container working like a separate browser session with separate user data.
Incognito / private mode also works, but then you need to re-login every time.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Johan,

Simple, you can use Incognito window.

Discard
Best Answer

As an alternative option you can checkout this plugin for impersonating user in odoo.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi Jurgen, Sounds like a solution. Can I use that script on the Odoo.com SaaS platform ? Where to find and how to configure the script ?

Discard
Author

Hi Jurgen, Sounds like a solution. Can I use that script on the Odoo.com SaaS platform ? Where to find and how to configure the script ?