This question has been flagged
4 Replies

I work On hr Contract Of Employee when i open it's form this client side error Uncaught Error: Unknown field state in domain [["state","not in",["draft"]]] I want to know how to arrive to this domain in my code I can't find this domain in my code If any one faced this problem before please help me how to solve this issue 

thank you so much

Discard
Best Answer

You have to add the field 'state' in your form

<field name="state" invisible="1"/> 

Discard

Thank you!

Best Answer

Hi,

This is because, you defined domain or attributes for one2many field inside the tree view

INCORRECT :

<page string="Purchase Request">

<field name="order_line"> ----------- (one2many field)

<tree string="Purchase Req Order Lines" editable="bottom">

<field name="part_name" attrs="{'readonly':[('state','not in',('draft',))]}"/>

<field name="price_unit" attrs="{'readonly':[('state','not in',('draft',))]}"/>

<field name="sub_total" attrs="{'readonly':[('state','not in',('draft',))]}" />

</tree>

</field>

</page>

Correct :

<page string="Purchase Request">

<field name="order_line" attrs="{'readonly':[('state','not in',('draft',))]}"> ----------- (one2many field)

<tree string="Purchase Req Order Lines" editable="bottom">

<field name="part_name" />

<field name="price_unit"/>

<field name="sub_total" />

</tree>

</field>

</page>

- state field is present only in main class. Hope this may solve your problem

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

You just need to define "state" field into tree/form view of the HR Contract model.

I hope this issue will resolve.

Discard
Author

thank you for your responding for me but I am try to make it but still error find , So If I find this domain where to find is more useful but I can't find it please if you know any easy way to find it please help me

can you tell me that which module you were installed ? and in which version this error is there ? in you tag I can see openerp7 and odooV8 but both are different.

Author

I don't install any module this error appear when I change from tree view to form view and on odd 8

Best Answer

I know this is an old question, I'm answering if someone else happens to experience this.

I had the states attribute set in my class for another field, this attribute expects the state field to be defined in the file or though inheritance but I didn't have it and the view was not able to load because of this.

Discard