This question has been flagged

In Odoo 8 it was possible to set the invoicing method/create invoice on three different methods:

- On demand

- After delivery

- Before delivery

This last option seems to have been deleted from Odoo 10. The way we want to handle invoicing and delivering products is that we create an order, then an invoice, wait for payment and when the payment is done a delivery slip should be created. 

Someone facing the same issue?

Discard

Hi,

I checked same in v10, it is not there at all now. Did you find any solution for that or any feature same added in v10?

Author

No unforunately I still not found an alternative for this situation, however this methodology is common in many businesses

Best Answer

Hi patrick,

It seems such an option is not available in Odoo v9 and V10.

Just go through this Odoo documentation of invoice process.

Overview of the invoicing process

Thanks

Discard
Author

Thanks for your reply.

The option still is in the documentation so that is not correct. I will make a comment to Odoo.

Written in documentation, but order_policy is removed from v10, I have checked. Anyone knows is there any other way to create invoice before delivery in v10, or any functional feature to do it?

Hi Chandni, you can go to products form and in the invoicing tab, in the purchase bill section, tick the option "On ordered quantities"

Author Best Answer

No unforunately I still not found an alternative for this situation, however this methodology is common in many businesses

Discard