This question has been flagged
7 Replies

I'm trying to create a new table (or list) in Sales Quote List View, with some columns that should get some text entries as well as some float entries.

These entries are not related to any other fields and need to be editable.

How can i do this? I thought it was goind to be easy, but i'm a bit lost.

Can anyone help me out?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi:

I'm assuming you want to add new fields to the sale.order list view that is displayed when you click on the Sales menu.

To do this:

1. Go to the list view and open Studio

2. In the New Fields section on the left, you will see various data types. Click on the appropriate data type and drag it to the column where you want to display the new field. Studio will now prompt you for the properties of the field in the left pane. Specify the Label and any other properties you want to set.

3. Then go back into the Add tab and add all the fields that you need and set their properties.

4. Go to the View tab and select one of the two values in the Editable field.

5. Then click Save to save your changes.

6. You should now be able to edit the fields inline in the List view.

Discard
Author

Hi! Thanks for the help, but i'd actually like to add a new tab with a new table in the sale order.

You will to add a new model, add a new One2many field to the sale.order model that references the new model, and add a new tab with the field in it on the Quotation/Sales Order form.

Author

Sorry, i just saw your comment. I don't understand how i can acomplish that. By new model, you mean a new app?

Author

I made a new post that can better explain what i'm trying to accomplish.

https://www.odoo.com/pt_BR/forum/ajuda-1/question/add-spreadsheet-to-quote-odoo-sh-v13-165114

Best Answer

On that case, I think you may need to create new fields, which you're going to edit. These are going to be related the each sales quotes. Maybe you want to have values that are not related to any other field, but they need to be related to something, in this case, with an individual sales quote. 

Try adding text fields (or whatever you need) to the sales quote view. Important, make them editable (do not check the "read only"). Then, on the list view add those columns. 

Discard
Author

Oh, that's a begining :)

But how can i create the table itself? An empty table.

Hmmm no, I think creating an empty table isn't possible.

Author

Oh well... That's disapointing. Thanks Marco.

Yeah, It isn't as custumizable as we'd like sometimes.

You're welcome, please vote up and mark as asnwered, thanks.

Best Answer

It depends of what variables are you willing to show. But mostly, I think they should be related to a field.

Discard
Author

I don't want to create any relations. I just need to insert some text values, like Place, and other fieds with float values, like other costs.

These values should be inserted manually and have no relation to other fields.

Isn't this possible?