3 Replies

Hello hopeful for some advise. 

Fresh install 

Odoo16 CE

wkhtmltopdf 0.12.5 (with patched qt)
Ubuntu 22.04.2

base_accounting_kit by Cybrosys Techno Solutions , Odoo S.A. installed

web base url is set to 0.0.0.0:8069

When generating quotation I at first had issues with no header image or text or footer. 

​Installed wkhtmltopdf 0.12.5 (with patched qt) and the image now generates.

Now I am experiencing no text generation with previews, or downloads. 

When selecting the bold layout - I do get a black box at the bottom right of the generated document. 

This is a fresh install and data retention is not needed - I just want the software to function as intended then can worry about reinputting data. 

Has anyone else experienced the same or similar issues?

**Edit I have gotten the text for the header to show ... sometimes when changing which layout and font is used** However when I then go to the quotations and print this does NOT show the header or footer text.  

Discard
Best Answer

try installing 0.12.5 patched qt version

Discard

Thanks for this answer.
But find the problem.
When you configure your document layout, if you are in an other language than english, the parameters are not saved.
If you change your profil language in english and modify your document layout and add the traduction in your own language. Parameter are saved.

Best Answer

Same issue.

Reinstall change nothing.

Odoo enterprise 17 Debian 12 wkhtmltox 0.12.6.1-3

Check url is ok. my domain.tld with https

Install with nginx server and proxy_mode = True

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,Please try the below methods1) Try to uninstall and re-install the package. You can follow the below command.

sudo wget https://github.com/wkhtmltopdf/wkhtmltopdf/releases/download/0.12.5/wkhtmltox_0.12.5-1.bionic_amd64.deb

sudo dpkg -i wkhtmltox_0.12.5-1.bionic_amd64.deb

sudo apt install -f

And restart your odoo service.
2) Check the  URL from the system parameter settings -> Technical -> Parameter -> System Parameter -> search for URL

Hope it helps

Discard