This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I am triyin to set multiple email addresses to send email from compose.

I tried:

<field name="email_to">${object.carrier_id.carrier_email_1},${object.carrier_id.carrier_email_2}</field>

and "emal_cc".

The system sends OK the emails, but the receivers only sees as they are then only receptors.

I want to set CC or TO, but all the recivers can see to whom has send the email.

Thanks!

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Eder,

Have you been able to solve this? I'm having the same issue, and can't find any module that addresses it.

Kind regards

Discard
Author Best Answer

Yes, I tried, but I dont want to do it through that module. Right now If you set an automated action, with an email template, and you set emails like this: example@admin.com,example2@admin.com,example3@admin.com . It will arrive to these 3 addresses and will show to them, that has been sent to the 3 addresses of the example.

But if you use, ${object.sample_1},${object.sample_2},${object.sample_3}. Will arrive to the 3 addresses, but every one will receive the email as has only be sent to him. So "Sample1" will see that the email has been sent only to him, and so on...

The template is set on a module, like this:

<record id="email_template_sample" model="email.template">            
<field name="name">Shipping notification Transportista</field>
<field name="email_from">${(object.user_id.email or '')|safe}</field>
<field name="subject">${object.partner_id.zip}, ${object.partner_id.city}, ${object.partner_id.state_id.name}</field>
<field name="email_to">${object.carrier_id.carrier_email_1},${object.carrier_id.carrier_email_2}</field>
<field name="email_cc">email@email.com</field>  
<field name="model_id" ref="stock.model_stock_picking"/>
<field name="auto_delete" eval="True"/>
<field name="lang">${object.partner_id.lang}</field>
<field name="body_html">
Discard
Best Answer

have you tried module 'mass mailing campaingn'?

regards

Tomasz

Discard