This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Odoo version: 13

Operating System: Windows 10

I am getting an error in trying to print through my custom module. I am getting the error message:

Wkhtmltopdf failed (error code: 3221225477

). Message: b''

I have tried previous suggestions in the community by installing the wkhtmltopdf package and adding it to my environment variables path but still no improvement. Other posts have suggested installing the microsoftt Core Fonts packages but I dont think that applies here as I am using windows. I also tried to print reports from the sales quotations module but those come out blank

Kindly Assist

Mohamed

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Does the default odoo reports coming fine ? Seems the issue with the wkhtmltopdf package issue, install this packages and see.

sudo apt install ttf-mscorefonts-installer

sudo fc-cache -f -v

Thanks

Discard
Author

I could generate the report but not able to see anything on the report that I generated. See the link: https://ibb.co/7Y7Lgvx

I am running windows 10 OS. How do I install these packages?

amazing its help me alot ....

I am running windows 10 OS. How do I install these packages?

First I executed these commands in the general console and it doesn't fix the issue. After that, I executed these commands from the pycharm terminal with the virtual environment activated and it fixed the issue. Thank you for the help @Niyas

Author Best Answer
I was able to resolve the issue by restarting the server, uninstalling the package and restarting the machine. Im not sure which one worked but I have been able to generate the print rapport. 
Discard